When preparing for your wedding, the marriage license is the most important legal document you need to secure. To apply for the license, both parties must go to the local civil registrar of either the groom or bride’s residence.
Here are the requirements for application:
Now that you know the basic requirements to bring, just proceed to the local registry office to fill out the necessary forms. It is usually released 10 days after submission of all requirements. Once issued, it can be used wherever you want to get married in the Philippines. However, it is only valid within 120 days of issuance and “shall be deemed automatically cancelled at the expiration of said period if the contracting parties have not made use of it.”
For the month of February, with a 3,000 pesos birthday package order, we are giving away a FREE Pabitin, with toys and goodies! Contact us at: http://www.chedzcakes.com/contact-form.html
Chedz Culinary Club Presents How to Make Buttered Puto with Cheese
This is our version of this classic pinoy recipe. Perfect for snacks or for pairing with dinuguan.
Sunscribe to our
4 cups flour, sifted
2 cups sugar, sifted
2½ tbsp baking powder
1 cup evaporated milk
2½ cups water
⅛ teaspoon Pandan essence
½ cup butter, melted
1 piece egg, raw
Filipino Cheese Sliced (Eg. Eden) or Quick Melt Cheese
4 cups water (for steaming)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients starting from the flour, sugar,and baking powder then mix well.
Add the butter, evaporated milk, egg, water and pandan essence (dissolve the pandan essence in water) then mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Pour the mixture in individual molds
3. If you are using non - quick melt Filipino brand cheese, You may put the cheese on top of the mixture otherwise put the cheese on top after steaming (step 6)
Pour the water in the steamer.
4. Arrange the molds in the steamer then steam for about 20 minutes
5. If you are using quick melt cheese,remove the cover of the steamer and top each puto with quick melt cheese then continue steaming (with the cover on) for 2 to 5 minutes
5. Remove from the mold and arrange in a serving plate
6. Serve either hot or cold. Enjoy!
As seen on:
Prefix +6332 for calls outside of Cebu or from mobile phonesPrefix +6332 for calls outside of Cebu or from mobile phones