Our version of Bistek, a simple Filipino beef braise with kalamansi and soy sauce.
Full recipe here:
3/4 Kilo Minute Beef Steak
1 Large Onion (cut into rings)
3 Cloves Garlic chopped
2 Tablespoons Kalamansi Juice
1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Marinate beef in soy sauce, kalamansi with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat pan with cooking oil and brown onions.
3. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
4. Fry beef on the pan until brown. Remove beef. Set Aside.
5. Remove excess liquid. Set aside
6. Sauté garlic
7. Add beef, the excess liquid and marinade. Simmer for 20-30 mins or until meat is tender
8. Add onions.
9. Serve while hot with white rice. Enjoy!
As seen on:
Prefix +6332 for calls outside of Cebu or from mobile phonesPrefix +6332 for calls outside of Cebu or from mobile phones